In lieu of the typical “throwback” post I wanted to share what 2012 has meant for us over here at FG. So many things happened this past year and we hope to only get bigger in the next 12 months. I know everyone is doing these posts on their respective blogs but it’s always good to look back on the year and build off of what you have done already.
Cody put together a video of everything we shot this year and with me giving some of my favorite highlights of the year!
video: Cody McCook
Here is a quick visual retrospective on what’s been going on all year:
We started the year off with our 8th editorial, “Dreaming of You”
-post on Effy Stonem from Skins UK (a constant inspiration)
– Menswear Monday on Matthew Lillard
-post on Neo-Grunge Inspiration
– post on Shirley Manson
– Model Inspiration: Taylor Dean
– Post on LF Lookbook: Brighter Daze
–Menswear Monday on Simon Rex
-Shot our #9 Editorial, Wired Sun with Erik Flores of Monstro Flora
-post on Rita Ora
– shot the #10 editorial, Kids in America
– shot the #11 Editorial, Morning Theory
– post on D’Arcy Wrtezky of Smashing Pumpkins
-post on Christina Ricci, 90s icon
-Menswear Monday: Heath Ledger
We traveled to Utah, Cody’s home town and New York City to shoot some awesome editorials this summer. Take a look.
– shot Styled from your Closet: “Spaces” in Utah
– shot our #12 “Brooklyn in the Sun” editorial
– shot the #13 editorial Rooftop Heat
-shot #14 Archetype
-shot #15 “While You Sleep”
-shot #16 “Nightcrawlers”
–Streetstyle from Sean our assistant in NYC
– shot our #18th editorial, Middle of Nowhere in Joshua Tree, CA
-throwback thursday on “The Crow” with Brandon Lee
– shot our first skateboarding editorial. #18 Touch the Sky
– Black and White Inspiration Post
-shot #19 editorial Broken
-shot a lookbook for our holiday pop up shop!
-post on one of my favorite movies, This is England
-That’s about it but stay tuned for more in 2013!